Thursday, March 29, 2007
Six weird things about me:
1. I don't have stuffed toys. I like them, but I don't own them. Always end up somewhere other than nxt to me in the morning, and eventually just gather dust.
2. I have a jacket fetish.
3. I have a red blanket called Mr. Fuzzy.
4. I pierced my ears three times, and it also got infected three times.
5. I think girls are more interesting to look at than guys.
6. I don't like oysters. (Or maybe it's just the oysters I've tried so far).
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
I'm so annoyed because I wrote this beautiful, long post yesterday, and because I check my email and blog at the same time, if I sign out of Gmail, I automatically sign out of blogger too. *Distressed* Therefore, my beautiful post vanished into cyberspace. Sigh...
Oh well, in other news, I'm getting my head shaved tomorrow! 6pm at the Rhino Room on Frome Street. Susie says it's near the zoo, so I'm wondering whether the Rhino Room is actually IN the zoo. Hmmm....oh well. Trust comedians to think abt that.
So, I'm not entirely prepared. I mean, I can't believe I'm actually gonna do it! It's kinda scary. But oh well. I said I'd do it. So I will. I will post up pictures once I actually do it la. But...you guys can wait la, har... =p Just a little more than 24 hours. Ok, that's all, folks. Too lazy to rewrite the previous post that I thought of. =p
A tribute to us
Thursday, March 15, 2007
As some, maybe most of you know, things are over now. As in, it's OVER. And just to indulge myself, and perhaps entertain the rest of you in the process, here's a tribute to us, and what we shared. I will always love you and I miss you. And maybe someday. Maybe someday. But harder still, is facing the truth of the matter. But for now, I want to celebrate the memories that we shared. So here's to us.
Thank you. For everything.