Weirdo
Thursday, March 29, 2007


Six weird things about me:

1. I don't have stuffed toys. I like them, but I don't own them. Always end up somewhere other than nxt to me in the morning, and eventually just gather dust.

2. I have a jacket fetish.

3. I have a red blanket called Mr. Fuzzy.

4. I pierced my ears three times, and it also got infected three times.

5. I think girls are more interesting to look at than guys.

6. I don't like oysters. (Or maybe it's just the oysters I've tried so far).


I tag:
1. theZebra
2. GurlwithCurlz
3. FJ
4. EzZtherR
5. Jaemy
6. Jezzamine

2 Comments:

Blogger jezamine said...

hoi.... u cant tag me back! =p

yeah, i think i'm slightly weirder than u... jz slightly

April 1, 2007 at 9:47 AM

 
Blogger HobbiT said...

jezamine: Eh, woman. I tagged you before I knew that you wrote yours ler. Hehehe. I wonder who's the person who's weirder than you.

April 1, 2007 at 11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki