Cocolat
Friday, November 03, 2006


I've been meaning to put up a post on this for quite some time now, but haven't gotten round to it. Not too long a post, don't worry. There's a shop in the city, called Cocolat. You can check out their website here. You should see some of their specialty cakes and chocolate. It is to DIE FOR!!!!!


Chiam and I went there with


Yang and Michelle - isn't she sweet?



When you pass by their shop, sometimes you can see little designer handbags. They're actually not handbags. Yeap. It's cake. hehe... it's pretty cool.




Simply mouth-watering. One never knows what to choose.


Truffle Trees


Pretty boxes for pretty chocolates


Chocolate Sauces


Guilt bars...Is it any wonder that they call it that? hehe...you should see the size of those things! If that won't make you feel guilty, I don't know what will!




A baby star-struck

I'm sorry I don't have more pictures. My phone didn't have enough storage space. Sigh... Oh well. Go check out their website. http://cocolat.com.au
Ok, that's all. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows abt this delightfully sinful little place. Toodles!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*drools*

thanks laaaaa Qian! :P


and love your haircut! make you look so much edgier! :D

November 14, 2006 at 3:06 AM

 
Blogger HobbiT said...

foongjin: hey, thanks! hehe... and i'm sorry...but that place is awesome!!! the world needs more places like that. =P

November 14, 2006 at 12:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki