I'm in Gold Coast!
Sunday, September 24, 2006


By the time most of you read this, I will be in the land of sand, surf, and hot, hot, HOT surfer boys! YAY!!!! And before you get any ideas of me being desperate, lemme tell you, that HOT guys in Adelaide are really, really scarce. Seriously. It's not funny. But then again, maybe the beach is not all it's made up to be. Will update on the HOTness factor.
I'm a little apprehensive about the rides, though...after my experience with the Extreme Speed Machine at the Adelaide Fair, I'm not sure my stomach can take it.... But oh well. What doesn't kill you... Just pray there are no "accidents", ok? I'd rather have all my limbs intact. If I even live.
And if I don't, lemme tell you all that I love you. (I should call my parents and tell them too....)
Girls, you were the best. Maybe it could be like SATC. Let's be each other's soul-mates, and men could be these really great people that we hang out with. Hehe...
I'm sure everything will be fine. But just in case, you know? ;)
Much love.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah! you sound so cute! love you too! =) and man, u better be back to read this! lol! you'll be ok la gurl! will be praying for you always k! =) take care! hugs!

September 26, 2006 at 8:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF! Everyone went to Brizzie!! Sobs in misery!

September 29, 2006 at 12:25 PM

 
Blogger HobbiT said...

jann: hey! i'm back! haha! very funny meh? i was serious wei... but it's ok. all is good. the hobbit is back!

jamie: hehe...who asked u not to join us?! hehe... it was awesome. but super tiring. wish you could've been there.

October 1, 2006 at 8:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

serious??? no HOT guys??? lol... that's pretty funny. heh

October 3, 2006 at 12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki