Stuff
Tuesday, October 17, 2006


I'm sure you all are interested to know what I bought in Gold Coast, and the horrendous amount I spent there. sigh...
Note: The prices stated are based on memory, so there could be variations.... and I rounded up the prices. Some of the presents are not "assigned" yet. So if you see something you like which COULD be up for grabs, just tell me, and we'll see how la, ok? ;) For those of you who think you're not getting anything, have no fear. You'll get something. Just maybe not from Gold Coast la, ok? Hehe...



In total, I spent AUD$1011.40. On everything. Sigh....but no regrets. I enjoyed myself thoroughly, and I felt all that I bought was well worth its price. I should've bought the shoes from Adidas though....Harbour town in Gold Coast was selling the 2nd pair at 50% off. Cool, huh? They've got a huge Nike and Adidas warehouse sorta place where you can buy shirts and bags for $20. Yeah. I know.
Ooh! I almost forgot. I bought something that I've been wanting for years.

My beloved Gucci Rush. Retail price: $69. It's value to me: priceless. Hehe....
ppl!!! post comments la!

Forgot one more. My beautiful MovieWorld mug. I wanted to buy a t-shirt exactly like that. black with a gold logo. guess what? THEY DON'T HAVE IT! how in the world is that possible?? Sigh...nvm. had to compensate. Hehe...

For those of you wanna check out the Hard Rock t-shirt properly, (and I know you do, Drea! hehe...) here you go.

Definitely worth it.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Qian, postcards from goldcoast, u didnt include em in ur pics haha :D anyway thx for the ashtray guess its d only thing that excites a smoker outta the bunch :p

October 18, 2006 at 1:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrr just coz i didnt log in i hav to retype this whole thing... blehr..

anyways while i was complaining abt life as it were now... i have to meet with clients frm waaaay down under. as in, eternal life u dont wanna have a room booked in, down under... blehr.

anyways since i'm second.. here's what i like.. u choose lah

mug(either)
nameplate
shot glass
dog tag
matrix zipper hehe (i'l frame it!)

October 18, 2006 at 3:16 AM

 
Blogger andrea said...

ok...the t-shirt is definitely a good buy...

October 18, 2006 at 10:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want the gucci rush

October 18, 2006 at 2:16 PM

 
Blogger HobbiT said...

mcchen: cannot la! got "small kids" who view my blog! hehe...no offense, sMel. hehe...

catshyte: sorry abt the clients. Hmm...you sure know how to pick 'em, don't you? hehe...i'll make sure to get u a nameplate. that place didn't have ur name. hehe...or maybe i'll get u something else....see la, k? ;)

andrea: I KNOW!!! but now gotta suffer... hehe....

swen: don't worry, babe. if u gimme a gazillion dollars, i'll buy out every store's gucci rush so u have a lifetime supply. hehe...

October 19, 2006 at 12:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i pick em goood ;)

well clients.. its finally over. after 7 drafts. It's over haha if i actually get a flier, i'll post it to you ;)

=D

tc grul

October 19, 2006 at 6:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. i'm no small kid. i'm juz as old as you are !! i take offense at that. -.- but its okay. i'll forgive you. as long as you remember to buy me something frm there ! =P

don't worry, already forgiven. but i still want something frm you that's aussie. *big grin*

October 20, 2006 at 9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki