Interesting stuff
Wednesday, November 15, 2006


Some random interesting things that I've come across lately. First up, a well-written piece by a friend in KL. Everybody applaud the fake psychologist! Here's one for the non-smokers, and the smokers who've got it coming! Click here.

Also, I've been listening to Nicole C. Mullen's song, Redeemer. Don't know if you all have heard it, but I think it's an awesome song.



Redeemer
Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And Who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation testifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives yeah

The very same God that spins things in orbit
runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory

Now I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I know my Redeemer, He lives

To take away my shame
And He lives forever, I'll proclaim
That the payment for my sin
Was the precious life He gave
But now He's alive and
There's an empty grave

And I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I know my Redeemer,

I know my Redeemer
I know my Redeemer lives
I know my redeemer lives
I know that I know that I know that I know that I know my redeemer lives
Because He lives I can face tomorrow
I Know I know
He lives he lives yeah yeah I spoke with him this morning
He lives he lives, the tomb is empty,
He lives I gotta tell everybody

Some of you may remember Amanda from St. Gabriel's. Well, guess what? She wrote a song! Yeah...I know. So cool, right? Hehe... It's called "Beautiful Me". Unfortunately, I don't have the lyrics for the whole song, but here's the chorus.

Beautiful Me
Beautiful skies, Beautiful hills,
Beautiful flowers, Beautiful seas,
You made me,
Beautiful me.

Beautiful laugh, Beautiful cry,
Beautiful smile, so beautiful eyes,
I'm beautiful
In Your sight.

You guys should hear the song... If she ever records it, I'll put it up, kays? =)
Anyway, hope you all have enjoyed this little joys that I've had the fortune to encounter even in the midst of exams. =) Take care, peeps!
Love y'all!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love what you have done to your site! :D

Thanks for the "tribute"! Its about time non-smokers took a stand rite? :D they are going to have to deal with my angry-sinu ;P

P.s. Love the song. Shes hot no? :D

November 16, 2006 at 9:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey qian! nice song! i mean..the redeemer lives song! =) when u see me online, send it to me through msn k! =) thanks! hehe..take care gurl!

November 17, 2006 at 2:18 AM

 
Blogger jezamine said...

i found it!!!! i freaggin found ur blog!
i'll add it to mine.
great pix u hv on ur previous posts =)
God bless

November 20, 2006 at 9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki