It's been awhile.
Monday, January 14, 2008


Wow... almost two months since my last post. I almost forgot about this space. Almost. =)

I feel I've aged a decade in those two months. No time for reflection. No time to be quiet. Yes, again, I encounter the same problem. The horrors of silence. It's amazing that I wanna go away to force myself to be still. Do hard things.
Anyway, I know it's a little belated, but I'm gonna make a list of resolutions for 2008. For the first time in my life, I'm making a list.

Resolutions for 2008:

1. I will be happy for Chiam.
2. I will find a job that I like.
3. I will buy insurance.
4. I will (hopefully) buy a new car.
5. I will learn to get over myself.
6. I will love more.
7. I will laugh more.
8. I will live more.
9. I will sing more.
10. I will pray more.

Here's to 2008! It's gonna be awesome.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i said... *snaps fingers*

praise the Lord.
hal-le-lu-jah!
...

AMEN.

January 17, 2008 at 12:32 AM

 
Blogger ☆..:¤Öñ€ ÔF ª K¡ñФ:..☆ said...

hey babe, linked ya! (;

February 26, 2008 at 1:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki