Have you ever noticed...?
Friday, October 12, 2007


How you can never forget the things that you REALLY wanna forget?
Like...
I notice I tend to replay these things a lot in my head.
Which is why, probably those closer to me would have noticed, I sometimes talk to myself.
Usually it's to tell the other person (the person from my past [in my head] who made me feel bad) to shut up, or to tell my head to shut up totally.
My brother says I have a very sensitive spirit. I think he's right.
Read this to understand more. I think I fit squarely into that category.

Feelings of rejection (which are actually insecurities about my own abilities)
Negative self-talk
Inferiority complex
Lack of self-confidence
Haunted by my past.

Sounds like I'm totally psycho, right? But I don't think I'm alone in this. A lot of people go through the same stuff. Maybe not all at once, but at some point or other. Having said that, all these things are closely linked. So... you could be just like me. ;)

I'm not sure whether I lack a love of myself, or I need validation of other people's love for me.
In my head, I *know*there are people who love me. I just don't *feel* loved.
But should love for myself be dependent on whether others love me?
*smiles wryly*

3 Comments:

Blogger starlightliz said...

I FEEL THE SAME TOO!!!
Absolutely know what u are talking, thinking about and feel :)

You're not alone.

October 18, 2007 at 9:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOD loves YOU

October 22, 2007 at 4:29 AM

 
Blogger andrea said...

you are not alone on this one...

November 3, 2007 at 1:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki