It's not about me.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007


Sarah: Don't look inwards. Look upwards.

Ps. Jonathan: Don't look at yourself. Focus on Jesus.

Erin: When you look at how beautiful God is, the beauty of the world just fades away.
______________________________________________

Well, I think it's about time I got the message.
So many people say that we should keep busy when we're trying to get over something/someone. But you can have a lot of busy-ness and your head is either numb or obsessing about the issue. Neither of which is healthy.

I've been miserable. But of course I'm miserable! I keep thinking about how freakin' miserable I am! Time for a change in perspective. Focus on the prize.

Focus, Focus, FOCUS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki