Welcome!
Saturday, August 19, 2006


It has occured to me that most of you, if not all of you, will probably never get to see my house here in Adelaide. So, I have decided to give you a virtual tour of the house.

So please, step inside, and we'll begin.

All the rooms are on the right side, and on the left side, there are open spaces to sit, and eat or if you're my housemates, to smoke.

Well, this is my near-spotless bathroom.

Left room is Yang's. And mine's on the right. I can't show you his room, but you can have a look-see in mine.

First time I've ever had a queen-size bed all to myself. My landlady even gave me brand-new, unopened sheets! Cool, huh?

My huge work-desk. Which is still not big enough for me...sigh.... oh well. shouldn't complain.


My huge walk-in closet. Which has too much space.

See? I can even put my shoes inside.

Washer and dryer. Door leads to the nxt house. I have two landlords. Each stay in one house. My house is nicer, though. Hehehe.... Seriously. And the dogs move between houses. That's what the doggy door is for.

The dining room, which is hardly ever used for eating.

My often-unused TV which has cable. *note to self - must watch more tv*

Susie's amazing kitchen, which I've been fully utilising to make Yang and Chiam fat. Ok, fine. Me also. It's just that I've only now discovered the joys of cooking/baking, and being appreciated for it. No regrets.

Smoking and breakfast area. It's so nice and sunny in the mornings. We should have a BBQ soon...

I also like to sit outside coz I get to see these lovely flowers in my backyard.

This is all taken with my new handphone, btw.

Everyone say hello to Turbo! Isn't she cute? She likes to stay near the heater, or sunshine. As you can see from the picture below.

She's always hoping for food, though. One of the guys from the next house made the mistake of giving her chicken bones once. And now, every night, she'll sit outside his room, and WAIT for him. Once, Susie said she sat outside for one and a half hours. Sigh.... turbo, turbo...

And this, is Susie's darling, Coburn. Apprarently, she had two dogs before. Dallas and Coburn. Named after Bruce Willis' character in Die Hard, I think... At least, that's the story I heard. Unfortunately Dallas had some throat problem, so, u know.... Anyway! Back to Coburn.

Isn't he cute? Yang thinks he's too stoned though... We're actually very lucky to have dogs around. Most of the students here aren't allowed to have dogs. Probably can't afford it either...so it's nice to have someone who doesn't judge you around here. And some of them like to come over to play with the dogs as well. So we often have company. Which is nice.

Anyway, hope you all had fun. I've already spent too much time blogging. Need to study now! Take care, peeps! Pls leave comments so I know if you've been reading. Love y'all!

9 Comments:

Blogger Mendy said...

You have a beautiful home. The dogs are cute too! Thank you for sharing.

August 20, 2006 at 4:14 PM

 
Blogger HobbiT said...

nyres: wow! I didn't expect a comment so soon. and thank you! i have been blessed to be able to stay in such a lovely place.

August 20, 2006 at 4:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya! nice place! looks very cosy :)

and wtf motorola v3x in ORANGE!!! *drools* malaysia don't have :( only got the boring dark blue wan...bleh. damn pretty phone! (orange's one of my fave colours :) )

August 20, 2006 at 6:13 PM

 
Blogger [ezZtheRr] said...

yes. i shall go over one day w my brownies recipe! still waiting for my mum to send it over :)

esther.

August 20, 2006 at 11:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Bat Shit! I'm so 'cking jealous! Nice house! Nice dogs! Nice baking skills!

Sob sob sob sob.

August 23, 2006 at 6:12 PM

 
Blogger HobbiT said...

foong jin: thank you! and yes, i know the phone's cool. *grins* i was tempted to get the hot pink one. But i know all my girl friends back home would just faint from shock.

maggi-goreng: yes, you should. i see we've got a craving for m'sian food, huh? hehe

gurlwithcurlz: hehe, i know. they're so ultra-adorable. but while you're still home, appreciate your dogs! although i think having dogs in an apartment would just make them ultra-hyper...

jamie: ahaha! i know all your compliments are just a ploy to get me to bake for you, right? hehe... don't worry. i promise if u visit, i'll bake for u. ;) Don't worry, sweetheart. if it weren't for the fact that i'm living with the landlady, my place would be totally crummy. =P thanks for visiting again!

August 23, 2006 at 7:27 PM

 
Blogger Erin said...

thats not a walk-in closet.

August 30, 2006 at 10:13 PM

 
Blogger HobbiT said...

sorry, i meant, built-in.

September 2, 2006 at 12:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy!!!! damn nice place you've got there! nice nice! really nice. it's like..a resort! especially the greeneries around..the flowers...wah! =) enjoy urself wei! =)

September 5, 2006 at 1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki