Layers
Sunday, February 25, 2007


Name: Chen Qian (Patience)

Birth Date: 23/3/85
Current Status: It's complicated
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Black
Righty or lefty: Righty

Layer Two: On the inside

Your Heritage: 1st generation Malaysian Chinese. (My dad's from Canton, PRC)
Your Fears: Loneliness, betrayal, pre-destination.
Your Weaknesses: A kiss in a dangerous place.
Your Perfect Pizza: Chicken, Pineapple, LoADS of cheese, BBQ sauce.

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your Thoughts First Waking Up: What time is it? Why is the sun shining so brightly? I wanna go back to sleep.
Your Bedtime: Varies
Your Most Missed Memory: The dance I received as a gift from Edwin, Chun and Paula on my 18th Birthday. My 20th Birthday at Italiannies. My pink party! (Yes, I actually miss that! For the rest of you who don't know, I HATE pink.)

Layer Four: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Chinese Tea. =p
McDonald's or Burger King: McD's.
Single or Group Dates: Single.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas for style, Nike for comfort. =p
Tea or Nestea: Huh? I'm gonna go with Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Latte, please! =)

Layer Five: Do You...

Smoke: Nope. Don't intend to start.
Curse: Wish I didn't.
Take a shower: Yeah.
Have a crush: What do you define as a crush? Does Chiam count?
Think you've been in love: I don't think I've been in love. I know.
Go to school: Yes. Thank goodness! I can't imagine working yet.
Want to get married: Sigh...yes. Wish I wasn't quite so predictable. But I DO.
Believe in yourself: Tough question...I'm not sure. But I think I do somewhere deep, deep, deep, deep down inside. Gotta dig real hard for that.
Think you're a health freak: Heh! I WISH!!!!

Layer Six: In the past month

Drank Alcohol: Yes, to my dismay. Alcohol is BAD, ppl! It makes you do stupid things which you'll regret for the rest of your life! Stop drinking! It kills your neurons!
Gone to the Mall: Yes! Thank goodness KL is FULL of malls! I'm gonna miss lepaking in 1u and the Curve...
Been on Stage: No.
Eaten Sushi: Thankfully, no.
Dyed Your Hair: Nope.

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...

Played A Stripping Game: Nope. Sorry, boys.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Probably.

Layer Eight: Age You're Hoping

To Be Married: 27. Then I can get married, spend a few years appreciating the company of my husband, and have sex whenever we want before thinking abt the fact that my biological clock is ticking. Besides, I hear 30 is a good age to have kids. And you'd be more financially stable by then.

Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy

Best Eye Colour: Whatever God has given, it is perfect.
Best Hair Colour: Whatever God has given, it is perfect.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Depends on the guy. Different guys look better with different hair lengths.

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing..

1 Minute Ago: Answering layer eight
1 Hour Ago: Sitting in A&W sharing an ice-cream waffle with Andy-Pandy
4.5 Hours Ago: Showering
1 Month Ago: Probably out doing something before having Bible Study?
1 Year Ago: Attending college while being depressed/suicidal coz Chiam was in Australia.

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence

I Love: God.
I Feel: nostalgic.
I Hate: complicated situations that have no right answers.
I Hide: my fear.
I Miss: what we used to have.
I Need: time.

Layer Twelve: Tag 5 People
1. Andy-Pandy
2. SwenBoBo
3. Janning
4. FunkyMonkey
5. YOU!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki