Heartache
Tuesday, April 10, 2007


He said he's thinking about dating again.
He said his grandma approves of us breaking up.
He said he doesn't love me anymore.
He said he wants to marry soon.
He says that he can't date me anymore.
He says I'm not honest with him.
He says five weeks is too long.
He says we will never be.
He says he needs to look at his options.

I doubt I'll be dating anytime soon.
I think you should make your own decisions.
I still love you.
I hope you find "the one" for you, your grandma and your parents.
Forgive me.
I want us to be honest with one another.
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
There was a time when you thought so.
Why?

Why do I do this to myself? Why do I love so deeply? Why must I feel so much? God, won't You just please, please, PLEASE, take it away?????????
I don't want to feel anymore. I don't want it! Leave me alone!!!!!!! Why can't you make it such that I'll just sleep and never wake to see another day filled with pain and loneliness? Why can't I be happy anymore?????????? WHY???????????????? I wanna go home, and yet I don't. I love my life, and yet I hate the pain that comes with it. WHAT DO YOU WANT?????????????????? Just be done with me!!!!! Oh, dear Lord....just lock up my heart so that I'll never love another man.

7 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

hang in there baby...hang in there

April 11, 2007 at 6:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh. im really sorry. im sorry i can t be much of help. even if i tried i only make them worse. i'll shut up and be there ok?

April 11, 2007 at 6:52 PM

 
Blogger Erin said...

hey girl. take care k, time heals everything.

April 11, 2007 at 9:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUGS! with lotsssaa lotsssaaa lovessss..=)

April 12, 2007 at 1:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. i haven't got the most comforting words, but listen to what God has to teach you right now. to depend on Him ? to trust Him ? i dunno. u ask Him. He made us to worship Him. every moment of our life. there's no better time than now.

with love.

April 12, 2007 at 1:37 AM

 
Blogger weesee said...

hey there,
I just found out abt this...accidentally...
I know how painful it can be...it will be tough....it's ok if u need to grief....just don't forget that God is full of grace...and He offer comfort, God has prepared everything for you in His time, trust in Him.

April 13, 2007 at 12:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

though a tad too late.. but hey missy, i think u look great being bald.. but i still prefer u with yer hair! ;p hehehhe
love you.. and always here for u..
email if you wish. like we used to.. :)

::jade::

May 22, 2007 at 8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki