I am....
Thursday, April 26, 2007


In the past week, I've discovered that I'm:
- Selfish
- Self-absorbed
- Negative
- Not a very good listener

In the past week, I've been called:
- a hypocrite
- a person living in denial
- emotional
- a busy-body
- fake
- irritating
- an exaggerator
- someone who doesn't lead by example
- over-religious
- someone who tries too hard
- ridiculous
- someone who makes ppl turn from Christ
- sensitive
- a liar
- someone who bases other ppl's relationships on my past failures
- a complainer

That's quite a lot of things to be called in a week. =)
Makes one think hard about the kind of person she really is, if she's giving others this impression.
Some have truth in it. Don't get me wrong. I'm probably a bit of all those things said above.
I must, at this point, state that I value honesty.
And I'm grateful for people who have chosen to be upfront with me.
"Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but the enemy multiplies kisses." - Proverbs 27:6

"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity" - Proverbs 17:17

"An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips" - Proverbs 24:26

Neither am I saying that I'm not wounded. For surely the truth will sting.
But there are other truths, which do not come from the lips of man.

I know what I am.

I am a sinner.
I am forgiven.
I am accepted.
I am beautiful.
I am precious.
I am redeemed.
I am a daughter.
I am a child of God.
I am loved.
I am blessed.

12 Comments:

Blogger Yuen said...

u r now a hairless hobbit... now that is sick.... its like orlando bloom growing hair.... urghh.......* uaaaKK*

April 29, 2007 at 1:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly it just sounds like you're in denial

April 29, 2007 at 2:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree, you need to let go of all the sadness and hatred inside of you. Noone can help you except for yourself. Good Luck, girl

April 29, 2007 at 4:29 AM

 
Blogger HobbiT said...

yuen: ahahah! thanks! i love u too! hehe...

a friend???: you insult me. if you're gonna criticise me, don't be a coward abt it la... hehehe... I have a good idea who you are, but I don't wanna make assumptions. So just come out with it, eh? Then maybe I'll give you a proper response. =)

a concerned friend: Thanks, whoever you are. You also another one. Tell me lerrr... who're you?

April 29, 2007 at 9:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw ur blog by fate,i don know who u r but 1 thing i can tell you is u r really silly to have done so much thing for this 1 guy that trash your life like there is no tommorrow.

April 29, 2007 at 11:15 PM

 
Blogger HobbiT said...

anonymous: haha! it's ok... I love my friends. It may seem like foolishness to you, but I love them anyway.

April 29, 2007 at 11:24 PM

 
Blogger Chiam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 30, 2007 at 1:28 AM

 
Blogger andrea said...

Aiyo...what is all this? Why is everyone
dissing each other?
Please...I think the Hobbit has a right to say what she wants...it's her blog

April 30, 2007 at 10:38 AM

 
Blogger jezamine said...

love u qian!

May 1, 2007 at 9:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friends are like the best gift from god,love may come but it may go too,but a true friendship will stay till the end of your day.=) i have been thru wat u r going thru now,it may be very hard,but try harder,may be 1 day you will move on.and that time you will be really called a real woman,real freedom.

May 2, 2007 at 1:47 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

lets all be friends and go for a beer and maybe even more beer if the first round is not enough and we just basically go on until everyone is laughing and having a good time. ok qian, get a room ready for me this weekend.i need to run in my gearbox cuz its till new so ill take a slow drive down.

May 5, 2007 at 3:22 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

qian you're a sweet girl la. don't say so many bad things about yourself. =p

May 23, 2007 at 8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki