I DID IT!!!!
Thursday, April 12, 2007


So, I went for steamboat, I came back, gathered the housemates, and I did it! I finally shaved my head!


Before it all began.


Getting prepared....


Yeah, I think the boys had fun. The one time when you can cut hair, and not give a damn whether it was good or not. =p


Getting there. No, I'm not crying. I just wasn't sure what expression I should have. Mind you, I was in pain! Stupid daniel. Dunno how to shave hair. =p I think the clippers were partly to blame. Stupid Freddy. Gimme cacat clippers.


Messin around. Kinda cool, huh?


There we go. =)


Thanks for finally finishing it, Dan!


Bye-bye, hair!!! (Quite abit, huh?)


So, there you have it. Kind reminds me of Bai Ling in "Anna and the King, don't you think so?


This is what we do in Adelaide when we're bored. Act bodoh. =p

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*GASPS*

YOU REALLY DID IT!

Hahahaha :) Cool weyyyy :)

ezZtheRr

April 12, 2007 at 2:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!

*salutes*

you're one brave gal, qian!!

April 13, 2007 at 11:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wanted to do this when i was there but didn't. respect for u.

April 14, 2007 at 3:36 PM

 
Blogger weesee said...

have not seen you arnd when i went over to Annil's place....this sure looks cool

April 14, 2007 at 4:30 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wah Lan Leh

Licin! Hahahahahaha!

April 14, 2007 at 11:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job sweety. i love u~

April 15, 2007 at 2:13 PM

 
Blogger andrea said...

U did it!!! I'm so proud of you!!
Love and miss you!!

April 17, 2007 at 4:05 PM

 
Blogger jezamine said...

*faints*

*wakes up*

*faints again*

April 24, 2007 at 2:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki