This week
Wednesday, May 02, 2007


Ok, when ppl are commenting, and you don't know who they are, and after a week, comments are still coming in, and you STILL don't know who they are, it's time for a new post! hehe...

So much has happened this week, that I don't know where to start. Ooh! Huey Chi has graciously allowed me to drive her car! So last night, I drove her manual car to Norwood, and down to the city, without accident! Whoo-hoo! And the car only died twice! Hehe... not bad for someone who hasn't driven manual in ages. A little more practice, and I'll be a pro, man! hehehe... ok la... amateur. =p

So, I'm thinking abt what my next move should be. I can't apply for SIR or PR which would allow me to work and study, and I'm not ready to do my masters yet, so I'm probably gonna apply for Bible College. Which one? That's a good question. I have yet to decide. Well, I'm sure God will reveal. Right now, I'm still hoping my hair will grow back in time for graduation. hehe...

I'm seriously contemplating joining the worship team at Edge even though I feel so intimidated. The Edge worship team is so...professional. But utterly biased. They only sing their own songs, or songs from Planetshakers. Haha. Me singing Planetshakers. Hmmmm.... Oh, for those of you who don't know, Mike Gugliemucci has cancer of some sort, so pray hard-hard for him, ok? To those back home, Mike G's dad is the senior pastor at Edge. Not to promo or anything la. It's just that I myself found out recently. But maybe I'm the only ignorant one here. After all, I don't really keep up to date abt planetshakers. Speaking of pastors, the pastor at my church, Ps Nick Resce, is probably gonna go to Bristol for about two years. While I'm sure this is an exciting step for Edge, I'm kinda sad coz I see Ps Nick as my father figure here in Adelaide. And I look forward to his sermons on Sun. Hehe... Oh well.

I think in the grand scheme of things, this is just God's way of showing me that He's gonna be my Dad. Earthly fathers are just temporary. One of the things I had to come to terms with, since I'm not sure when I'll next see my beloved homeland, and my dear father. To surrender the earthly father to the heavenly Father. Man, that's tough. What if I never see him again in this lifetime? Let's not even talk abt family. What if I never see any of you guys again? Will it be like Rubin? Or the basketball guy? Just another phone call, an sms, an email, a message on msn, and that's it? Suddenly, it's over. Man, I need to start living more. So much more.

Anyways, on a lighter note, it was Jez's birthday yesterday! Well, technically, two days ago. Hehe.. HAPPY BELATED, BABES!

She's such a sweetheart. So, this tiny girl, with a HUGE personality, got herself a bass (which flew here first class!), received a 'bass for dummies' book from the e-camp committee, and so it seemed only logical that we get her a bass amp so she can practice at home. Hehe... It was worth every cent to see the look on her face. Not quite as spaz as the pic la... Ahahaha! *I love you, sweets!* Sorry, boys. She's taken. =p Some spaz moves from uncle Sam 'dancing in the moonlight', homer simpson, the Manglish Bible, pancakes, anti-wrinkle cream, a cinapek, a "vietnamese", loads of laughs, berbanyak-banyak leng luis, and a baldie, with a bonus viewing of the wall of matchbox-cars, who could ask for more, right? *wink*

I must praise God for His goodness! I wondered where I would find answers, and this week, they just poured out everywhere! In OCF, in church, online. Wah!!! Be careful what you wish for, man. You just might get it. Hehe... But it's all good, no worries. Pray for grace, and you'll be amazed. I prayed for peace, and He gave me so much more. He gave me joy. =)
__________________________________________________________________
Song of the week:

Ku Mohon



Setiap hari ku mohon
Agar Kau sentiasa
Memberiku ketenangan
Dalam hati kekuatan
Menempuhi segala
Dugaan yang mencabar ini
Pasti, punya ertinya

Engkau beriku harapan
Menjawab s'gala persoalan
Hadapi semua dalam tenang
Dengan merasa kesyukuran
Ku doa Kau selalu
Mengawasi gerak-geriku
Berkatilah... ku perlu rahmat dariMu

Chorus:
Oh Tuhan, terangkan hati dalam sanubariku
Untuk menempuhi segala
Hidup penuh cabaran ini
Oh, Tuhan, ku berserah segalanya kepada Mu
Agar jiwaku tenang
Dalam bimbingan Mu, selalu

Adakala ku merasa
Hidup ini seperti kaca
Jikalau tidak bersabar
Hancur berderailah akhirnya
Tabahkanlah hatiku
Melalui semua itu, oh
Kuatkanlah, cekalkanlah diriku

Repeat Chorus

Curahkanlah nikmat Mu
Pada hidupku

Repeat Chorus

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon!!

God's amazing mannnnnn. Like.. Walau, kinda amazing.

Sigh. I think my vocabulary has shrunk. The only word I can use now is Walau.

Well.. Walau :)

*walau-person*

May 2, 2007 at 11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
Welcome to this hobbit's habitat. Yes, I am short, but I don't have furry feet, ok? thank you very much. I love to sing, and dance. Love coffee, and music (anything but heavy metal). Please leave comments!!!

My Feeds

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
Links
DramaQueenDrea
AbsolutSwen
Twirls&Curlz
daFunkyMonkey
tlchiam
KNNCCB
FJ
Rudyism
theZebra
JaemyC
PrettyJezzy


Previous Posts

Archive

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki